What’s new in Lakeview, 60657, for 2016.
Finding something to do can be a chore for some areas, but the same can’t be said when it comes to Lakeview, Chicago. That’s right, with a wide range of fun and restaurants in the Lakeview area, you’ll find yourself sticking around for quite some time. Thankfully, we’re throwing together some of the best places to visit in the Lakeview area and why these places demand your attention. With this being said, here’s a look at things to do in Lakeview Chicago.
Lakeview has no shortage of options when it comes to dining. Such excellent places that deserve your attention are:
- DryHop Brewers – Their famous Brisket and Short Rib-Marbled Patty is a hit among the community. The patty is known arugula, optional smoked bacon, pickled sweet onions, aged cheddar, and chile-tomato jam. If the food isn’t enough to keep you coming back, the home-brewed beverages will.
- Tango Sur – Tango Sur is the place to go when it comes to filet, strip, and ribeye. In addition to this, the food also comes at an excellent price.
- The Art of Pizza – Whether coming for some familiar deep dish or thin crust, The Art of Pizza is the one-stop-shop to satisfy your stomach.
- Fish Bar – Although the name of the restaurant may sound simple, Fish Bar can tackle a complex appetite. Featuring an incredible lobster roll and seasonal shellfish, the Fish Bar cannot be missed when it comes to excellent seafood.
- Bar Pastoral – This fantastic wine and cheese bar is one of the best places to relax in a classy atmosphere.
Chicago has plenty of things to brag about when it comes to entertainment in the Lakeview area. Such places are:
- The ComedySportz Theatre – This phenomenal comedy and entertainment venue is a great place to enjoy some of the best comedy in the area. Being the early stomping grounds for nationally recognized talent, why not visit them now so you can talk about how great they are later.
- Blue Man Group – Witnessing The Blue Man Group is of the most captivating experiences you could embark on while sitting in a chair.
- Wrigley Rooftop – If you’re looking for a great time, look no further than the Wrigley Rooftop.
- Music Box Theatre – The Music Box Theatre is the place to see brilliant films that may not be available at a casual chain theater.
Considering the information above, Lakeview has a lot to offer when it comes to food and entertainment. Since we’re only covering a small portion of the great perks in the community, it’s more than likely that you’ll find plenty of gems along the way.