The novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation has created a high level of concern throughout our communities. Realty & Mortgage Co. is monitoring the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding the outbreak and in response is instituting certain policies that have been communicated earlier but have now been expanded effective immediately.
Our property staff is taking the following measures:
• Cleaning of “high touch” areas in the buildings.
• Closing community rooms and gyms until further notice.
• Closing all site offices to visitors and requiring communications through email and telephone.
• Restricting work orders to emergencies only.
• Exclusive use of online leasing procedures.
Residents are being asked to abide by the following:
• As much as possible, please remain in your apartment while on-site, especially if you are in a high-risk group that includes the elderly.
• Follow the recommendations provided by CDC or other governmental authorities which include social distancing.
• Contact local health officials via phone if you feel sick you may have been infected.
• Avoid touching your face
• Wash your hands regularly throughout the day.
• Avoid congregating in the common areas and limiting invitees to your apartment.
• Residents should meet their delivery people at the curb instead of buzzing them into your building. This will limit traffic in and out of the properties thereby minimizing the touching of surfaces by non-residents as well as person to person interaction.
This a rapidly evolving situation and while Realty & Mortgage Co. is monitoring developments it is primarily your responsibility to stay informed and take preventative measures.
We encourage you to visit the CDC website for updated information and safety precaution tips. Click Here For CDC Website
Should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the site management office, by phone or email, or the Corporate office at (773) 989-8000.