8 Signs It’s Time to Move On (To A New Apartment)
You’ve been through a lot together–through good times and bad times. But if those bad those bad times are beginning to outweigh the good, and you’re not feeling happy together…then it’s time to dump your old apartment! Don’t stay stuck in a place that you don’t like, find a place that treats you right! Here are eight signs that it may be time to look for a new apartment.
- Money. Plain and simple. Maybe a hike in rent has left you unable to afford your current place, or maybe a pay raise has you ready to upgrade. Whatever the case may be, money is a common reason to move.
- A growing family. Maybe that studio apartment just doesn’t cut it anymore?
- An empty nest. Conversely, maybe your current apartment is too empty (and too unnecessarily expensive) now that kids/family/roommates/etc. have moved out.
- Opportunity knocks. Maybe your small town just isn’t cutting it anymore, and you’re ready to move on to the big city!
- Commuting is a drag. Alternatively, on another location-related topic, maybe your current commute is simply too long and you’re looking to get close to your place of work.
- School and education. Moving closer to good schools and/or universities is never a bad idea, especially if your and/or your kids plan to attend those institutions.
- A fresh start. Sometimes the desire for a new adventure is the only excuse you need to pack things up and move to a new place!
- A special someone. Okay, so we began this article with a cheesy breakup metaphor–it seems like it is only appropriate to end it on a more positive note. If things are getting serious with a new special someone are you’re looking to move in together, a new place in a mutually convenient area could be the perfect way to start your new lives together!
Moving? Thinking about moving? Check out our availabilities listings here at Realty & Mortgage Co!